Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOOK BOOKS: New Look SS13

 When the high street look books start to come flooding in, it's then that the season starts to take shape. After all, if a designer sends a look down a catwalk, it doesn't altomatically mean a trend is born but Topshop can start a trend in five seconds flat. It does come down to the average person's pay packet but its safe to say that New Look wont be starting any high street trends this summer!
 I am not normally a fan of New Look as I find their stores a mess, the website cheap looking and their clothing, cheap feeling. So I wasn't expecting to like it. However I wasn't expecting a whole circus of pastel throw up that was presented on some underage models. Now you might like it, if 80s style pastel prom dresses with painful looking underwiring is your thing but for the most part? This isn't going to sell well to the over 15 years olds.
 There comes a point in a woman's life where she must step away from certain colors and pastel is wrong when its worn head to toe on grown women. Can I also just add that I've noticed the model above is wearing WHITE TIGHTS!??!?!??!?! What the fresh hell!?!??!?!?! NO ONE EVER DOES THAT! Shudder!
 The poses and models look really uncomfortable as well. I'm sorry but this is a real mess. I wasn't into that many look books so far as some of them have been really horrific this season but this is just bad. Even the models look pissed off - mind you, most of them are teenagers and just angst-y anyway!
Yeah. Mess. Avoid.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar