Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOOK BOOK: River Island AW17

 I don't know why but if you had asked me, I wouldn't have guessed this was River Island.

I haven't seen the whole collection but, so far I'm a bit meh about the whole thing. There are some nice pieces and nice ideas about 90s color blocking but apart from that, meh. You know its bad when you use the word nice twice in a sentence because you can't use the word stunning.

RI usually have a very strong AW collection so for this to be so middle of the road is a let down. I am holding out for their Christmas collection though. You never know, the rest of the AW collection could be stronger then this.



 Are those.......furry clogs!??!?! Oh my.....
Just because you can red suede thigh high boot.....doesn't mean you should. I quite like that jacket though....the denim one.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar