Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOOKBOOK: CHRISTMAS 2016: Miss Selfridge

 I've never minded Miss Selfridge.

In fact, I've got some lovely pieces by the brand. I was surprised when they pulled out of Nottingham but then again, it was terrible here for shopping so maybe not. At the time, there were a lot less brands and places to shop. While I hate saying that the town needed more brands, it needed better shopping options. It's gotten better but still has a long way to go.

So who knows? Maybe we might get one back? I can't even think if there are branches in Ireland still. I occupy a weird place between Nottingham, London and Ireland. Odd but there you go. I travel a lot.

I think this might be the last of the Christmas look books as well. This is the offerings from Miss Selfridge for Christmas. Can you believe it's almost November?!?! That is terrifying. I almost asked my boyfriend yesterday what we had planned for New Years. NO!






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar