Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cannes 2015: Karlie Kloss wearing Versace HC





Last year I talked about a couple of looks I saw in Cannes, and this year I'm going to do the same. Let's start talking about Karlie, as I did in 2014.

Karlie has been wearing Versace a lot lately, and she has been walking for the brand the last couple of seasons. She may be getting the campaign even. Who would have thought Karlie could be a Versace girl?

When she walks for them, she looks stunning. However, I feel like she never picks the right outfit for the red carpet. This dress is not bad, but it's not incredibly beautiful. And, I know that there are many outfits on that same couture collection that would have looked way better on Karlie.
I mean, I like the colour, and it's nice to be able to see those mega long legs. But I still feel like the look is incomplete.






Runway:



El año pasado hablé de unos cuantos looks que vi en Cannes, y este año haré lo mismo. Empecemos hablando de Karlie, al igual que hice en 2014.

Karlie está llevando muchos Versaces últimamente, y ha estado desfilando para la marca las últimas temporadas. Incluso puede que se lleve la campaña. ¿Quién hubiera dicho que Karlie llegaría a chica Versace?

Cuando desfila para ellos, está impresionante. Sin embargo, siento que nunca elige el traje adecuado para la alfombra roja. Este vestido no está mal, pero no es increíble. Y, se que había muchos otros pases en esa misma colección que habrían lucido mucho más.
A ver, si que me gusta el color, y está bien que enseñe esas piernas interminables. Pero siento que el look está incompleto.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar