Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

David Nail Album To Hit Stores August 18

David Nail's debut album, I'm About To Come Alive, has been green-lighted and will be released on August 18 on the MCA Nashville label. Produced by Frank Liddell and Michael Wrucke, Nail is credited with writing nearly half of the 11-track record.

"I think every artist that moves to Nashville has a list of things they hope to achieve, and having a record in stores has always been near the very top for me, said Nail. "This has been a two-year process of highs and lows, but now being on the verge of accomplishing that, it feels as sweet as I ever imagined."

CD tracklisting:

1. Mississippi
2. I'm About To Come Alive
3. Red Light
4. Again
5. Clouds
6. Summer Job Days
7. Strangers On A Train (featuring Miranda Lambert)
8. Looking For A Good Time
9. This Time Around
10. Turning Home
11. Missouri

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar