Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tip Top : Peach Crisp

Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a fantastic week so far ! My week has been quite busy , hopefully the rest of the week will fly by . :)

Today I have another fantastic colour from Tip Top to show you guys, this colour is called Peach Crisp and is a bright almost neon orange nail polish.

When I first got this colour, I used it mainly for my toes, but I have to admit, I really like this colour on my nails . I'm sure it will look fantastic in summer when I'm a little more tanned too.

Like any other Tip Top polish, the colour applied great. I used two coats of Tip Top Peach Crisp, although after I took the photos , I did notice some VNL (visible nail line) on some nails. So a third coat would surely fix that. But besides that, I had no issues with this polish to look great. ♥

This will really be a fantastic colour for summer, although, with this warmer weather again, it works great too !

Tip Top Nail Chic polishes are available at Clicks stores for R39,95 ♥

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar