Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend haul + a couple of questions for y'all

I just bought a couple of stuff, the things that i really need. Im trying to steer clear from buying cosmetics & i think im about to succeed in doing so. I mean i went to the mall the other day & no matter how pretty everything seems, i just didn't feel the urge to buy it. I mean, they look nice & it would really be great if i can take it home with me but unlike before, i don't really feel like buying them.

I went to different stores, looked at lots of brands (the face shop, the body shop, kanebo, maybelline, covergirl, beauty bar, etc...) but unlike before it's just not the same. Not that im complaining..heck! Im even more than happy! My cards are more than happy..in fact, if it could dance, they would be already..lol.. Is this just because of my PMS? i hope not...

Ok, going back to what i brought home with me. I just bought the necessities. A few hair elastics, lash curler (i threw my Shu Uemura before that's why i decided to buy one again) , nail polishes, lip gloss, sandals, a book & of course BB Cream.

It's not exactly a big haul.

I always loved Charcoal..
It's really sturdy & cheap. I have lots of them...so comfortable to wear.
I have big feet...see that?
I bought the OPI Color Connections Compact from Ebay....pretty nifty,huh? 4 gloss in one compact. Yipee! The Lip Sheer shades are Surprise, Gala, Merry & Icicle.

How does this work?
I take 2 gloss of my choice, then connect them with the metal connector.

Then voila! I have my very own 2 sided gloss. Cool!

I love this one since i can bring my color choice for that day!

Im beginning to love the Sheer Gala shade of OPI. Its a perfect neutral lip shade for me!

Ok, enough with that.
I have a couple of questions for you girls. Its gonna be my birthday next month & im thinking of buying a few stuff that i won't buy ordinarily. & its only during birthdays that i allow any frivolous spending on my side (it means the expensive brands...hehe). And i hope that you'll be able to help me with a few of teh questions that has been bugging me.
  • Is fibre brush really a must?How does it work for you?
I know that its good for liquid foundation. Im actually not a foundation user so im guessing that its ok if i don't have one, but i heard that its actually good in applying blushes too...Is it true? Im thinking of buying the Sigma ss187, i don't need to buy everything because i only use a few brush & i have the basics with me. What other brushes do you see yourself reaching the most? What other brushes can you suggest for me?

Another one...I don't have a lot of blushes. Im thinking of buying a couple more, but i prefer matte than shimmery. So if ever, im going to buy NARS i don't see myself getting into the hype of Orgasm. Im thinking of maybe NARS Gilda. So the question is...
  • Do you think NARS Gilda would suit a NC20 tone?Or what kind of blush will you recommend to me?something of a peachy coral...
I think Gilda is like a peachy coral & i haven't tried corals yet...I don't have the time to actually go to the main shopping malls to swatch/try it out myself that's why im asking. I am NC20 (that's what the SA on MAC said when i asked her) & i really don't have a lot of blush experience... (special shout out to Pammy. Girl, can you help me?hehe)

Up until now i don't know IF i should buy nars...what's about nars that makes it different from other blush..aside from the obvious (the price,that is)? I feel like im being so impractical if im going to buy one if i can just buy the CS palette... I don't know if i should actually buy it! I need therapy!..lol

Last one...
Im thinking of trying it out. I heard that its good in oil/sebum controlling. I saw that at The Face Shop but since it doesn't have a trial kit, im wary of buying the full size. Have you? Or if not, what TFS products do you know that is good at sebum control?

I need help,girls!

My ELF package is still somewhere out there..i hope ill be able to get it. Im beginning to worry..It's more than a month since it was shipped. (-__-")

My weekend is already over. It's already monday here in the Philippines...
How is/was your weekend?

Jaa ne~!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar