Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I have a new obsession: Sugar and Vice jewellery

 I love giving smaller or indie brands a shout out.

While I am guilty of using Amazon for things and ordering as much as I can online to avoid the horror that is Nottingham city centre...I do love supporting stores that are ethical, inclusive and smaller online.
I have fallen in love with Sugar and Vice jewellery recently. I seem to be allocating an amount of my wages per month to picking up a piece each pay check. I am in love with more gothic inspired pieces such as the Rocky Horror 'Don't dream it be it' and the wonderful 'I myself am strange and unusual' necklaces which I purchased recently. I have just bought the Grease inspired 'Beauty school drop out' which is waiting for me at home.  I have so many more to buy!

I do love acrylic jewellery as it fits my brightly coloured outfits - especially at work. I think about 80% of my jewellery collection is made up of these pieces.

 I'm currently in Ireland where I can't photograph these pieces but they make up so many parts of my outfits recently that luckily I have photos of them on nights out.  The price point is super accessible as well with a lot of pieces coming in at under £45 online. You can also check out the brands Depop site which is home to a lot of discounted and deadly pieces for a bit less then the site.
You can find the site here

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar