Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vogue covers, September issues 2015

The biggest issues of the year are here. Are they good enough for September? As usual, some are, some are not.

My favourite covers are UK, Russia and Germany. Why? Well, I like UK Vogue as a whole, since it has great editorials on this issue. Russian Vogue is using Natasha once again, but I like the way she looks. And I love Julia Bergshoeff, as you may know, and I think she looks pretty on the cover of German Vogue. Not her best shot, that's for sure, but I like it.

Vogue Spain and Vogue Netherlands tried, and I'll give them that. I don't love the covers, but there is something that tells me that I can't hate them either.

USA, Paris, ...those are big names, yet they didn't deliver. I mean, is Beyonce still relevant? I don't want to see her on a fashion cover ever again.
As for Vogue Paris, I think they should have used this cover for August and the August one (that I've talked about multiple times) for September. Switch and it's all good.

Out of these, which one is your favourite? Let me know.



Los números más importantes del año ya están aquí. ¿Son lo suficientemente buenos para septiembre? Como suele pasar siempre, unos si y otros no.

Mis portadas favoritas son las de UK, Rusia y Alemania. ¿Por qué? Bueno, Vogue UK me gusta más bien como conjunto, ya que tiene unos editoriales geniales en este número. Vogue Rusia ha vuelto a usar a Natasha, pero me gusta el resultado. Y adoro a Julia Bergshoeff, como ya sabéis, y creo que sale muy mona en la portada del Vogue alemán. No es su mejor foto, eso está claro, pero me gusta.

Las ediciones española y holandesa lo intentaron, y tengo que reconocerles ese esfuerzo. No me gustan las portadas, pero tampoco me disgustan en exceso.

USA, París, ...esos son nombres demasiado grandes para lo que han producido. A ver, ¿a alguien le importa Beyonce ahora mismo? No la quiero volver a ver en una portada de moda otra vez.
Y Vogue París, desde mi punto de vista, debería haber usado esta portada en agosto y la de agosto (de la cual he hablado varias veces) en septiembre. Cambiamos y todo perfecto.

De entre estas portadas, ¿cuál es vuestra favorita? Contadme.




Vogue Netherlands September 2015: Imaan Hammam by Marc de Groot






Vogue Germany September 2015: Julia Bergshoeff by Patrick Demarchelier





Vogue Russia September 2015: Natasha Poly by Patrick Demarchelier





UK Vogue September 2015: Emma Watson by Josh Olins





Vogue España September 2015: Penélope Cruz by Nico





Vogue Paris September 2015: Natasha Poly by Mert&Marcus





Vogue USA September 2015: Beyonce by Mario Testino


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar