Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jung Woo-sung "Refugee Fake news Confirmation of strength, ease of mind"

<p>Kim Eo-juns Dawse Boe appeared Fake news Im really worried about the people who misunderstand ... Park Geun-hye I have suffered since the remark</p><p>Actor Jung Woo-sung said, Its Das Boewe of Kim Eo-jun, which was released on the 20th. If you can ask for it as a citizen, you have to give enough voice to the political circle. </p><p>As Ambassador to the United Nations Refugee Agency, he has expressed confidence in various political and social issues. His political actions, such as supporting the impeachment of Park Geun-hye or solidarity with the KBS journalists fair broadcast strikes, got attention. In July, he appeared on CBS Radio s news show, Kim Hyun - jeong, and corrected the public s distorted perception of Refugee.</p><p>He said, I will not be able to talk about it when I receive the refugee, he said in a CBS interview. As I keep my promise to the international community, I listen carefully to domestic concerns and minimize such concerns. We should try to be able. </p><p>Jung also expressed his conviction in Kim Eo-juns Dasbeu. He said, As we passed through the era of the dictatorship, the people got educated in humiliation that they should do their best to eat and live without knowing themselves. Then, . I can not nag you, but as you get older, I think that you should act right as your seniors. </p><p>Jung recalled that time, Many organizations have called and spewed the nuts and bolts, such as I have the spirit of XX.  They also wrote Jung Woo-sung on the advertisers I have to do it.  Park Geun-hye The situation that opposed the impeachment has put pressure on Jung.</p><p>Jung received the biggest attack on the Refugee issue when he said, Refugee issue. My personal SNS is in a hurry.  What I was worried about was the fact that the public who lacked understanding of the Refugee had the time and energy to turn the thought of the public to the point of origin when they saw the fake information and believed it to be true.</p><p>The comments (some criticisms) seemed to move in groups, not just in individual words, but in a given wing, he said of a far-right religious group that has been spotted as a producer of Refugee fake news. When I found out that there was an organizational force (producing fake news) I was rather relaxed. However, I was worried about how to turn the thoughts of those who truly believe in misunderstanding by such an organization. </p><p>There are those who are reluctant to intervene in a fight (such as the Refugee Issue Debate), and those who leave quietly because they are hurt. (Fake news and SNS controversy) have a ripple effect that makes people indifferent to issues, Its a bad phenomenon. </p><p>At the end of the broadcast, Jung said, I need patience on everything. We sometimes mistake ourselves for done and put down patience. Its just the beginning.  This seems to be reminiscent of the candlelight vigor and the reform work that had been started in the candlelight revolution.</p><p>Copyrights ⓒ</p>

"Kim Eo-jun's Dawse Boe" appeared "Fake news I'm really worried about the people who misunderstand" ... "Park Geun-hye" I have suffered since the remark

Actor Jung Woo-sung said, "It's Das Boewe of Kim Eo-jun," which was released on the 20th. If you can ask for it as a citizen, you have to give enough voice to the political circle. "

As Ambassador to the United Nations Refugee Agency, he has expressed confidence in various political and social issues. His political actions, such as supporting the impeachment of Park Geun-hye or solidarity with the KBS journalists' fair broadcast strikes, got attention. In July, he appeared on CBS Radio 's news show, Kim Hyun - jeong, and corrected the public' s distorted perception of Refugee.

He said, "I will not be able to talk about it when I receive the refugee," he said in a CBS interview. "As I keep my promise to the international community, I listen carefully to domestic concerns and minimize such concerns. We should try to be able. "

Jung also expressed his conviction in 'Kim Eo-jun's Dasbeu.' He said, "As we passed through the era of the dictatorship, the people got educated in humiliation that they should do their best to eat and live without knowing themselves." Then, . I can not nag you, but as you get older, I think that you should act right as your seniors. "

Jung recalled that time, "Many organizations have called and spewed the nuts and bolts, such as" I have the spirit of XX. "" They also wrote "Jung Woo-sung" on the advertisers' I have to do it. " Park Geun-hye The situation that opposed the impeachment has put pressure on Jung.

Jung received the biggest attack on the Refugee issue when he said, "Refugee issue. My personal SNS is in a hurry. " "What I was worried about was the fact that the public who lacked understanding of the Refugee had the time and energy to turn the thought of the public to the point of origin when they saw the fake information and believed it to be true."

"The comments (some criticisms) seemed to move in groups, not just in individual words, but in a given wing," he said of a far-right religious group that has been spotted as a producer of "Refugee" fake news. When I found out that there was an organizational force (producing fake news) I was rather relaxed. However, I was worried about how to turn the thoughts of those who truly believe in misunderstanding by such an organization. "

"There are those who are reluctant to intervene in a fight (such as the Refugee Issue Debate), and those who leave quietly because they are hurt." (Fake news and SNS controversy) have a ripple effect that makes people indifferent to issues, It's a bad phenomenon. "

At the end of the broadcast, Jung said, "I need patience on everything. We sometimes mistake ourselves for 'done' and put down patience. It's just the beginning. " This seems to be reminiscent of the "candlelight vigor" and the reform work that had been started in the candlelight revolution.

Copyrights ⓒ

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar