Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Suho "I buy rice well for unknown actors, I do not buy it for EXO members"

EXO Suho said he is good at opening Wallet to juniors.In MBC FM4U Noons Hope Song Kim Shin-young, which was broadcast on March 31, EXO Suho, who returned to solo song Love, Haja, appeared as a guest.The first solo album was released by EXO guardian and true guardian angel, and the radio was introduced as the first schedule of the Noon Hope Song, Kim Shin-young said.I was in the Noon Hope Song with the members at the time of the EXO Obsession album, and the response was so good, so I came out first, Suho said, smiling.When Kim Shin-young asked, Its already my ninth year of debut, Suho said, Its thirty this year. Time is really fast. I look younger than my debut. I know what you mean.The other members are going backwards, said Suho, right, everyone is getting younger except Sehun. Kim Shin-young said, The other members are going backwards.Choi Seung Hye

EXO Suho said he is good at opening Wallet to juniors.

In MBC FM4U 'Noon's Hope Song Kim Shin-young', which was broadcast on March 31, EXO Suho, who returned to solo song Love, Haja, appeared as a guest.

“The first solo album was released by EXO guardian and true guardian angel, and the radio was introduced as the first schedule of the Noon Hope Song,” Kim Shin-young said. “I was in the Noon Hope Song with the members at the time of the EXO Obsession album, and the response was so good, so I came out first,” Suho said, smiling.

When Kim Shin-young asked, "It's already my ninth year of debut," Suho said, "It's thirty this year. Time is really fast." "I look younger than my debut." "I know what you mean. “The other members are going backwards,” said Suho, “right, everyone is getting younger except Sehun.” Kim Shin-young said, “The other members are going backwards.”

Choi Seung Hye

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar