Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

To those I have forgotten, and I don't know why? LOVES!!!


On my earlier post thanking everyone, I can remember that moment was liberating, but I knew I missed so many important people that need to be known... for me.
The sensationally beautiful, Ace Archer. Thank you for your important words of wisdom and sharing your powerful spirituality with me. I love you. You made me feel important, needed, and I felt it. I will NEVER forget.

                                                                  Jessica Karalash                                


Nicolette Lang-Anderson

I can only echo what I have said about, Ace. Thank you for kind words and warm hearts. You all inspire me, and was instrumental in me, finding me and bringing happiness and passion back into my life.

Chelsea and Will

Thank you for the FUN TIMES!!! It was so surreal. I will cherish every moment. Thanks, Will for making me feel part of the team, even when I wasn't. You two are very special to me and I appreciate your patience, during a difficult time. <3
FUN TIMES!!!

Steven Schelling

You know if it wasn't for you I wouldn't even know what a blog is! When we met, I swear you were speaking a different language than mine. I was so intimidated, not so much by you, but all that information about the industry FREAKED ME OUT! But you inspired me to go for it! I'm so glad I met you. You are a sweet hard-working man and, " You look MAAARVELOUS!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar